Find the top collection of quotes by World Featherweight champion and known as one of the best fighters of the 20th century.
Willie Pep Popular Quotes
- All my wives were great housekeepers. After every divorce, they kept the house.
- First your legs go. Then you lose your reflexes. Then you lose your friends
- I’ve got it made. I’ve got a wife and a TV set – and they’re both working.
Willie Pep Boxer Quotes
- They call Ray Robinson the best fighter, pound for pound. I’m the best fighter, ounce for ounce.
- Do you recognise me?” he asked. Willie looked hard and considered before finally replying Lie down so I can recognise you.