Find the popular quotes collection by Japanese businessman who is founder and president of Fast Retailing.
Famous Quotes by Tadashi Yanai
- More than trends, consumers need functionality. Everything needs an element of fashion, but thats more like a spice.
- I might look successful but I’ve made many mistakes. People take their failures too seriously. You have to be positive and believe you will find success next time.
- If you always think about your dreams or goals, work steadfastly towards them and continue to challenge yourself, you will definitely be able to realise those dreams or goals.
- I tell people that we must have the courage to share what we feel, but no one follows me.
- It is clothes. It is parts. Therefore, you combine the parts differently to create your own unique expression.
- Konosuke Matsushita was a visionary entrepreneur. He started working very young as a teenager, and he eventually created Panasonic to become a truly global company.
- We are a country of artisans and a country of manufacturing. I think Japanese textile technology is the best in the world.
- Japanese businesspeople and companies are lacking in individuality.
- Our underwear used to just be cotton, but we wanted to see if we could create something out of synthetics.
- I hate politics. What they say and what they do is completely different.
- I learned that people dont buy anything from unknown stores.
- America, for me, is the country where, if you have something great to offer, you’ll be valued highly.
- Japan’s biggest problems are conservatism and cowardice.
- As a businessperson, I dont have the power to change the government. That is in the hands of the political leaders. However, as a taxpayer, we have the right to be critical of the government and demand change.