Famous quotes collection by professional boxer Sonny Liston who known as the world heavyweight champion in his era.
Sonny Liston Popular Quotes
- The only thing my old man ever gave me was a beating.
- Come over here and sit on my knee and finish your orange juice.
- Newspapermen ask dumb questions. They look up at the sun and ask if it is shining.
- A boxing match is like a cowboy movie. There’s got to be good guys and there’s got to be bad guys. And that’s what people pay for – to see the bad guys get beat.
- How would you like to find out how good my right is?
- My punches are just as hard in Chicago as in New York.
- If they ever let me in the ring with him [Cassius Clay], I’m liable to be put away for murder.
- It don’t matter as long as he can count up to 10