Great Quotes by Sheldon Adelson who is chief executive officer of Las Vegas Sands Corporation and American casino magnate.
Sheldon Adelson Popular Quotes
- The key factor in my strategy is longevity.
- Create a vision. Identify it and go for it.
- The report card for a commercial enterprise is making money.
- It’s unfair that I’ve been treated unfairly—but it doesn’t stop me.
- I see this as my humanitarian legacy. We’re prepared to pay billions.
- I don’t cry when I lose. There’s always a new hand coming up.
Sheldon Adelson Quotes on Business
- I look at every business and ask, How long can this last? How can I identify the status quo and change it?
- I’m not in business to make money for the other guy. I’m in business to make money for myself.
- For me, businesses are like buses. You stand on a corner and you don’t like where the first bus is going? Wait ten minutes and take another. Don’t like that one? They’ll just keep coming. There’s no end to buses or businesses.
Sheldon Adelson Quotes on Success
- Why do I need succession planning? Im very alert, Im very vibrant. I have no intention to retire.
- I’ll tell you the secret, but nobody ever follows it. Just do things differently. Just do things in life the way other people don’t do that. Change the status quo. And then you’ll succeed.
Sheldon Adelson Quotes on Entrepreneur
- Achievement is the motivation of entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurship is essentially identifying the path that everyone takes; and choosing a different, better way.
- Describing entrepreneurship you have to say that risk is reward and reward is risk.
- An entrepreneur is born with the mentality to take risks, though there are several important characteristics: courage, faith in yourself, and above all, even when you fail, to learn from failure and get up and try again.
Sheldon Adelson Famous Quotes
- I am willing to spend whatever it takes … My moral standard compels me to speak out on this issue because I am the largest company by far in the industry and I am willing to speak out. I don’t see any compelling reason for the government to allow people to gamble on the Internet and nobody has ever explained except for the two companies whose special interest is going to be served if there is gaming on the Internet, Caesars and MGM.
- I never thought about becoming wealthy. It never crossed my mind. What really motivated me was to try to accomplish something.
- I’m against very wealthy people attempting to or influencing elections. But as long as it’s doable I’m going to do it.
- He’s not a bold decision maker like Newt Gingrich is. Every time I talk to him, he says ‘well let me think about it.’
- Why is it fair that I should be paying a higher percentage of taxes than anyone else?
- There’s never been a real destination resort in Asia, and when we open the Venetian Macao, it will be the first.
- For those who wish to stay and work in computer science or technology, fields badly in need of their services, let’s roll out the welcome mat.
- So Israel won’t be a democratic state, so what.
- I formed an opinion that if I did things differently than the way everybody did it that it would add value to every effort I made.
- You take care of the customer with the best product and service you can make and profit follows you like your shadow.