Find the inspiring collection of quotes by Shau Kee Lee who is a successful real estate tycoon from Hong Kong.
Shau Kee Lee Quotes on Work
- Work hard and persevere.
- Find a job that you will be happy with and work hard at.
- Don’t marry too early in life. It’s better to work hard when young and establish a career first.
Shau Kee Lee Quotes on Money
- Use money to make money.
- Don’t just park money in the bank.
- There’s no point in… just giving them money
- Giving away money to the right cause, with a leveraged effect and your own involvement in how it is spent, will ‘give you peace of mind.’
- For those already successful, money can become a controlling factor in life and make you a slave to it. One way to avoid that – Philanthropy.
- Paper money will suffer. I’d be in mortar, not paper (money). We are in a time when paper investments are riskier than in the past. There is also a great amount of sovereign risk.
- Use money to make money. Save your ‘first bucket of gold.’ or small fortune – but then use it for investments. Don’t just park money in the bank.
Shau Kee Lee Quotes on Friends
- Spend a lot and to make a lot of friends.
- Sometimes, your friend can influence you more than your mother.
- The Overseas Chinese habit is to save a lot and make a lot of friends.
Shau Kee Lee Inspirational Quotes
- Why do you ask so much?
- Gold is a kind of mortar and offers a form of capital preservation. We’re still bullish about gold.
- The U.S. is talking about keeping interest rates near zero.
- Yields will rise with prices, and this will generate steady income.
- For now, if the Hong Kong environment doesn’t change, then in the long term, investing in Hong Kong is best.
- If they really don’t want to buy the flats, I’ll take their deposits.
- Don’t be so nervous. It’s not a big deal.
- I already told you that it is 100% outside buyers.
Lee Shau Kee Quotes
- There are abundant business opportunities to bring about the recovery of the local economy.
- Group possesses substantial recurrent income.
- I want to help people to help themselves…
- Quality is a cornerstone of the Group underpinning all our activities.
- Save your first bucket of gold… then use it for investments.
- Comprehensive after-sale property management service is as important as building quality.
- Property prices depend mainly on the supply and demand of a particular point in time, in much the same way as the price for a commodity is fixed.
- Personally, I just hope that my family keeps getting bigger and bigger. That would make me very happy.
- The Chinese who left the mother country had to struggle, and that became a culture of its own, passed on… through each generation. Because we have no social security, the overseas Chinese habit is not to