Ultimate collection of quotes by a professional boxer Rocky Marciano, who made his success journey a break through for the other boxers with 87.75 knockout to win percentage which remains as one of the highest record in heavyweight boxing history.
Rocky Marciano Boxing & Training Quotes
- In the ring, I never really knew fear.
- I have always adhered to two principles. The first one is to train hard and get in the best possible physical condition. The second is to forget all about the other fellow until you face him in the ring and the bell sounds for the fight.
Rocky Marciano Quotes on Champion
- I don’t want to be remembered as a beaten champion.
- What would be better than walking down any street in any city and knowing you’re a champion?
- I liked that title. I didn’t want to lose it to anybody, but if I had to lose it, I’m glad I lost it to you. You’re a good fighter and gonna be a great champ.
Rocky Marciano Popular Quotes
- I believe, in my prime, I could have fought with anybody alive.
- I was on my face. I heard the count from one to 10. I kept telling myself that I had to get up, but I couldn’t move. I couldn’t make myself move. It was the strangest feeling.