Ultimate quotes collection by Miguel Cotto who reserved his place in the history as the Puerto Rican fighter to win a world title in four different weight classes.
Miguel Cotto Popular Quotes
- I have a lot of love inside my house. I can’t ask for more.
- I am a really quiet person. I just like to be with my children and my family and being home. I live one day at a time, enjoying the best of life, just living.
- The harder I train every day on the track and in the gym, the more trust I gain in myself.
Miguel Cotto Quotes on Boxing
- As everyone in boxing knows, styles makes fights.
- All boxers are different, and we all approach the fights in different ways.
- I would like to be remembered as a boxer who tried to do his best.
- Winning the first championship is a goal for any boxer, and it means a lot to reach it.
- I have always believed that you win fights round by round.
- I was like any other kid: very normal, I can say. I just was a simple kid that came from a humble family and was taught by my father to be a family man and be committed to them. I stepped into boxing following my older brothers.
Miguel Cotto Quotes on Fighting
- I just think about the fight and what can happen. In the ring, It’s my time to shine in front of everyone.
- To be the first Puerto Rican to win a world title in four divisions would be an achievement. Gomez, Benitez, there have been a lot of good fighters from Puerto Rico before me. When I started boxing, Tito Trinidad was our big star.
- Some of our best fighters are not only Puerto Rican greats but all-time greats of the sport. Carlos Ortiz, Wilfredo Gomez, Wilfredo Benitez and Felix ‘Tito’ Trinidad and many others have made Puerto Rican boxing what it is today, and I am only an extension of their greatness.
Miguel Cotto Famous Quotes
- My team members are Hector Soto, who is a boxing promoter and Vice-president of Miguel Cotto Promotions. He runs all my business. He was the person that my father left in charge of it all. Bryan Perez is my right-hand man.
- I don’t want to be named myself as one of the elite boxers of Puerto Rico. That’s for the fans and for the people that know about boxing. I just want to do my job the best I can, and I am going to do that the rest of my career.
- I train every day for 3 to 4 and a half hours.