Find the most popular quotes collection by Michael Otto who is the head of German Otto Group which is world’s largest mail order company .
- From my experience, there are so many regulations for investing in the United States that they become an impediment, a barrier to investing.
- It is always important that we have transparency, that we have shareholder protection. Then again, I think it is important that there are not so many regulations that management can’t make a decision without asking a lawyer whether he can do
- One has to live with the fact that some corporate decisions are going to be wrong. As long as most of the decisions are right.
- When we bought it, Spiegel was in a difficult situation; it made a loss at that time. We invested in it and then it turned around, and then we bought Eddie Bauer and Newport News.
- You have to have the vision of what it is you are going to achieve by the hard work, but more importantly, you have to find a way to make the hard work fun … every workout is a small competition within yourself.