Lauren Cohan , Find the best and rare quotes by the famous American Actress who known for her recurring roles on the television series
- I do actually sing; I love to sing.
- For some reason, I bruise like a peach. I don’t have enough vitamin C, I think.
- I’m a history nerd. Actually acting’s the best job for somebody who loves weird, different stuff.
- I’d love to do Pat Benatar. Probably either ‘Hit Me with Your Best Shot’ or ‘We Belong’.
- I always end up hurting myself doing something mundane. If I have to do some complicated stunt, I’m fine.
- When I audition for something, I don’t even want to think about who the other actors are in it, who’s directing it.
- One of my really good friends in New York is a musician and looks just like Lindsay Buckingham. We always fancied ourselves the nice Fleetwood Mac.
- I always think family get-togethers when everybody just sort of crashes out are pretty much the best. If it’s more than a few days it gets hard, but for just a few days, it’s the most amazing thing ever.