Unique collection of quotes & sayings by Juan Manuel Márquez who was known as best fighter without a world title.
Juan Manuel Marquez Quotes on Boxing
- Boxing is always serious. Nothing comical or funny about boxing.
- I started boxing when I was eight. Me and my brother Rafael started boxing in amateur tournaments when I was 13. My father was an ex-pro boxer.
- At noon I get to the gym to do my boxing workout. Three hours there. Rest. Once in a while I get a massage, because I need it once in while.
Juan Manuel Marquez Quotes on Fighting
- I believe that each fight teaches you something, and a new history is written in each fight.
- I felt good in all my fights. It’s all in the preparation. I prepare myself for all of them. And I felt good in all my fights.
Juan Manuel Marquez Famous Quotes
- I used to like studying a lot.
- Our obsession is how we can use technology to reach our big goals, first peace, which will allow us more equality and better education.
- Manny Pacquiao always makes a fake move that I know too well. He fakes a charge forward and then looks like he is going to follow with a one-two.
- I want that fifth championship. If that does not present itself, then I’m closer to retirement.