The Ultimate collection of quotes & sayings by Brazilian-Swiss investor Jorge Paulo Lemann listed as 26th richest person.
Jorge Paulo Lemann Popular Quotes
- I always say, to have a big dream requires the same effort as having a small dream. Dream big!
- The three short years I spent at Harvard, where I lived with excellent people, taught me not only that I must know how to choose my partners but also that choosing excellent partners is a skill you can learn. Obviously, when you spend time with the best, you learn how to choose among them.
- I have learned that the ethics of the so-called markets can be different from what we learn at school. In day-to-day life you have stimulus to behave unethically, but in the long term it always pays off to be ethical.
- It takes the same effort to think small than to think big. But to think big frees you from the insignificant details.
- Maybe I was accepted to Harvard only because of my tennis skills, since I definitively had no great academic achievements. I was 17 and only thought about surfing and playing tennis. I had almost never left Rio de Janeiro and had never been to the United States.
- In day-to-day life, you have stimulus to behave unethically, but in the long term, it always pays off to be ethical.