Find the great quotes collection by John Paulson who is an investor, hedge fund manager and philanthropist.
- I think buying a home is the best investment that any individual can make
- I got a piggy bank and the goal was to fill it up…
- The discrepancy between equity earnings yields and Treasury yields is at an all time high
- Investors that do the best, and have done the best, are those that stay and compound at above-average rates over the long term.
- If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own one home, buy another one. And if you own two homes, buy a third and lend your relatives the money to buy one.
- Many investors make the mistake of buying high and selling low while the exact opposite is the right strategy to outperform over the long term.