Find the inspiring quotes collection by German businessman Hasso Plattner who is the co-founder of SAP SE software company.
- I believe that whoever is successful should help ensure that the next generation can be successful, too.
- Business reporting is not dealing with objects, it is dealing with relationships between objects.
- Kids only learn that the stove is hot when they put their finger on and they burn it. This, unfortunately, is the limitation of our precious brain.
- New applications will have to deal with big data. We have to analyze it on the fly, so we have to have a system that is transactional and analytical at the same time. We cannot have a multi-stage system. This is too slow for modern applications.
- We have to be able to adapt to new situation. It’s another form of the definition of intelligent behavior.
- Managers are important: they are leading the company and guiding and have to provide vision and manage the daily business.
- Successful companies obviously have people with ideas and energy.
- It’s not good if owners of sports teams are talking to sports journalists, bypassing the manager. That goes in the wrong direction wherever it happens. Therefore, I’ll refrain from doing this at all.