Best collection of quotes by well known co-owner of Koch Industries and executive vice president.
David Koch Quotes on Business
- What bothers me about Obama is that he seems to be anti-business. Business provides 3 out of every 4 jobs in our economy, and gosh, does he attack business just relentlessly.
- Short term, taking the principled path (is) going to cause some companies some problems, as it will Koch industries, but long term it will allow business people to continue to own and run their businesses.
David Koch Quotes on Life
- After I pass on to another life, I would like the people to think of David Koch and my brother Charles as people who did everything they could to make the world a better place to live.
- I was taught from a young age that involvement in the public discourse is a civic duty. Each of us has a right.. indeed, a responsibility, at times.. to make his or her views known to the larger community in order to better form it as a whole. While we may not always get what we want, the exchange of ideas betters the nation in the process.
- We raised a lot of money and mobilized an awful lot of people, and we lost, plain and simple. We’re going to study what worked, what didn’t work, and improve our efforts in the future. We’re not going to roll over and play dead.
- But since it appears that neither presidential candidate is likely to support us in these efforts, we are focused on maximizing the number of principled leaders in the House and Senate who will.
David Koch Famous Quotes
- Make big political contributions, this destructive cycle goes on and on.
- We’re headed toward a two-tiered society — a society that’s destroying opportunities for the disadvantaged and creating welfare for the rich.
- We are very concerned about the future of our country and the catastrophic consequences of the federal government incurring these massive deficits year after year with no significant steps being taken to correct these deficits.
- For all the challenges America faces today, there is no republic on Earth quite like ours, and the whole world knows it. We remain a beacon of freedom to people living in bondage wherever it exists.
- I think it’s essential to be able to achieve spending reductions and maybe it’s going to require some tax increases. We got to come close to balancing the budget; otherwise, we’re in a terrible deep problem.
- A possible forecast of what might happen if these policies continue is the nation of Greece. My god, their debt is gigantically high, unemployment is well over 20 percent in Greece, and they have rioting in the streets, God forbid that should happen to us.
- Almost everybody I know who has any kind of financial savvy or experience is terrified by the consequences of never-ending massive deficits, which are being paid for generally by the Federal Reserve purchasing Treasury bonds.
- I’m more interested in economic issues than how much military we need. But I think we should gradually withdraw from the Middle East, you know, from Afghanistan and Iraq, so I believe in that. But I’m not an expert in that, so my opinion probably doesn’t count for very much.