Find the all time famous quotes collection by American banker Andrew Beal.
Andrew Beal Popular Quotes
- If people say I’m doing something crazy, that’s usually a good sign.
- I’m not that much of a risk taker. I just take situations that people perceive to be high risk, and I decide that they can be managed to low risk.
- I’m really very conservative.
- Unfortunately, development of a reliable low cost system is simply not enough to insure commercial viability.
- You try to lend where capital is scare. A lot of lending dried up down there. So we can fill the void.
- I am a good guy made to look like a bad guy for doing what every taxpayer does – appropriately use the law to minimize taxes.
- I couldn’t come up with a solution that didn’t involve a common factor.
- I had never been to Texas. My plan was to finish college at Baylor, but I got busy starting little businesses and never did.
Andrew Beal Famous Quotes
- I went to Las Vegas, got interested in playing poker and that’s it.
- I happen to love rolling the dice sometimes.
- This is the opportunity of my lifetime. We are going to be a $30 billion bank without any help from the government.
- If I see another office condo in Las Vegas or Phoenix, I’m going to throw up.
- Banks are on a prayer mission that somehow prices will come back and they won’t have to face reality.
- When is a contract NOT enforceable according to its clear terms? When it is in the state of New York.
- We are not in a position to comment at this time.
- If that happens, we’ll do failure analysis, then we’ll launch again.